Senior Product ManagerFull time Remote posted 3 weeks ago
Are you fascinated by participating in the creation and development of innovative digital products?
Are you excited to drive growth in digital wealth management and deliver a unique customer experience? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Our partner is one of the leading digital wealth managers in Germany. They are a fast-growing company at the forefront of revolutionizing the investment industry.
Flat hierarchies, swift decision-making processes, a broad range of tasks, a high degree of responsibility and last but not least a «significant impact» characterize the work in our team. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging company assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager who is passionate about designing and building products of digital financial service to help drive the rapid growth.
Senior Product Manager (m/f/x, 100%, Remote/ in Freiburg)
- Define the product roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Work with development, customer service and sales and to ideate improvements
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing and analytics tools
- Continuously rebalance and prioritize product features which maximize value and minimize effort to focus on the highest-returning initiatives
- Work closely within cross functional teams to define requirements and derive user stories
- Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Communicate and present product roadmaps to various team members
- Proven track record as product manager preferably in the financial/fintech sector and experience launching at least one digital product
- Analytical mindset that makes data informed decisions
- Strategic and creative thinking
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding environment
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering or a similar field); Master’s degree will be a plus
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- Remote friendly / 100% remote work possible
- The opportunity to shape the digital revolution in the investment industry
- Plenty of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
- 30 holidays, sabbatical
- Open, transparent and pleasant team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration
- Team events (offsites, team retreats)
- First-class laptop (Lenovo or Mac)
- Table tennis
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea, monthly BBQs
- Summer and christmas party