Senior Full Stack Engineer – Mid LevelFixed Term Contract Full time posted 3 weeks ago
Our client engineers products to help their customers address their biggest challenges, better serve their own customers and ultimately be the best version of themselves. They’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join their product team.Roles:
- Convert high fidelity designs and prototypes into mobile responsive HTML CSS
- Work with leadership and product managers to provide an engineering perspective to the evolution of the product requirements and backlog
- Suggest ideas for how to improve user experience and flow
- Architect, design, and write code for RESTful APIs to be consumed by the frontend and mobile engineers
- Manage server infrastructure to ensure maximum uptime, optimal performance, and allocation of server resources
- Own the entire process of deploying your code to staging and production servers. You’ll take a test-driven approach to development ensuring high coverage at all times.
- (2 – 5 years) experience as a full stack engineer
- High attention to detail and an eye for delightful and beautiful design.
- Demonstrable familiarity with HTML, CSS, React + Redux (or similar alternative)
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Demonstrable experience with Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB/MySQL/ Postgres, and have used them to build applications that are currently being used today.
- Worked with Platform as a Service technology such as Heroku or AWS and are able to use them to monitor, manage, or scale servers as required.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns and have a framework for deciding what patterns and technologies are best suited for the task at hand.
- Knowledge of RESTful API conventions and adhere to them when designing and building APIs
- A sense of responsibility to our customers. You hold yourself accountable for delivering quality work on time. You don’t need to be micromanaged.
- You write code that is clean, properly architected, maintainable, and scalable.
Nice to Have
- A Computer Science or related degree
- A track record of responsibility and an ability to think critically through difficult technical problems
- Awesome coworkers
- Personal mentorship.
- Skill development: helping employees grow their foundational skills.
- This is a contract position for an initial period of six months, renewable every six months
- You are required to provide your own transportation, computer, and internet access.
- If you’re excited about using technology to push the boundaries of what’s possible and working with some of the brightest minds.