3 x Senior Developer (Java)Full time Remote posted 1 week ago
Our partner is a Technology Consultancy with mainly public sector clients.
About our partner
Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and honesty. As a business, we are energetic and encourage people to be who they really are.
We’re passionate about diversity and inclusion, and therefore would welcome applications from people with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds.
We’re a remote-first organisation, and offer a flexible work pattern, helping you to balance your job with your other priorities such as childcare or your health/wellbeing.
We have an ambitious growth plan at Difrent, which is part of the Panoply group, giving employees the opportunity to deliver impactful and meaningful change for our Health and Social Care, Government and Private Sector clients.
- Spring Boot
- REST APIs
- Nice-to-haves include AWS (EC2 etc) and Elasticsearch.
Day-to-day work will include:
- writing code and unit tests that meet the client’s standard
- document design decisions and code
- using your expertise to co-design solutions with technical architects
- contribute to scrum ceremonies (standups, retros, planning and reviews)
- provide advice and guidance to other team members
Values & behaviours
- Approach your work with curiosity, focus and attention to detail
- Work openly and transparently, actively sharing learnings with the wider Difrent and client teams through communities of practice, and externally through blogs or podcasts
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and requests, and delivering at pace
- Proactive and take ownership of your work, knowing what needs to be done and delivering to a high standard
- Collaborate and build relationships with team members within and outside of your own discipline, combining your expertise to co-design the best solution for the user and the organisation
Why work here?
- The opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- 24 days holiday + your birthday off!
- 2 charity days
- Private healthcare
- £200 yearly working from home allowance
- Share incentive plan
Client based in Bristol but roles fully remote