About the client
Our client is a leading property ad technology company that is growing exponentially. The company has been running for 5 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year.
The product team is the fastest and most innovative team in the company. Build technology that is disrupting the property ad technology industry. Solve problems that have never been solved before. Join a company culture that replaces constant meetings and interruptions with innovation that continues to break boundaries. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the property ad technology industry to make a real difference.
- Three to five years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital, subscription-based websites.
- Ability to create design solutions that impact the bottom line through conversions, retention, and overall user experience.
- Integrate measurement and feedback through design iterations through testing and collaboration.
- Be comfortable with effective and proactive communication to all involved stakeholders.
- Be highly organized, responsible, and ethical.
- Be completely happy working independently, but also proactive when it comes to reaching out, brainstorming, and working with colleagues.
- While it’s not a requirement, bonus points will be given to those who have a track record of writing great copy.
- Has experience defining feature requirements
- Has worked on product wireframing and user interface mockups
- Someone who stays up to date with the latest trends in product design
- Has a design portfolio to showcase
- Front-end developer experience is a plus
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Work with key stakeholders to define new features and their technical requirements.
- Create complex user journeys and UX wireframes for new features of our SaaS solution.
- Design high-fidelity user interface mockups and working prototypes.
- Clearly present design concepts and user journeys in meetings.
- Work with development team to implement the approved designs.
- Identify design problems and develop intuitive solutions that consider the business model.
- Collaborate with teams to make strategic design and UX decisions related to existing and new functionality and features.
- Test and iterate designs that take a user-centric approach.
- 3-5+ years of product design experience
- Experience with modern design tools Balsamiq/Illustrator/Sketch
- Worked inside Project Management environment
- English language fluency
- Strong communication skills, self motivated
If you think you are a good fit to join the team, please apply and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
N280,000 – N300,000 Per month.
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/
Offerd SalaryN200,000- N300,000