At eWorker we are on the lookout for bright and talented young people in Africa. We harness the power of technology to vet and provide employment opportunities to world-class developers, data scientists and designers.
Learn more about us at www.eWorker.co.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest and coolest minds on the planet
- You also have a chance to change the world with us!
- You also have a chance to change the Africa narrative with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity at our company. We welcome all to apply regardless of race, religion, creed, class, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? To apply please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/