We are a company that specializes in the supply, installation and support of computer hardware and auxiliary equipment. we are a key provider of ICT Solutions in the country. We deploy key infrastructure solutions covering enterprise solutions, networking, IP camera installations, desktop computers and notebooks to major customers in our niche segments. We are Cloud Company based in Lagos. We believe that cloud computing is the next big area in technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position Technical/IT Support Engineer
- Provide second-level off-site technical support for all Comercio Cloud Services: Cloud Computing, Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud, VMware, Huawei, HPE, Server, Voice, Data Connectivity, Internet Services etc
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Incident Management.
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails.
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/open tickets to closure.
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Install and configure the computer applications
- Monitor and maintain the computer networks
- Maintain good and smooth communication with customers through different channels like web, email, and phone
- Prioritizing and managing the workflow
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving the issue
- Maintaining procedural documents and reports
- Ability to learn and work on changing technologies
- Respond to customer’s calls, emails and act accordingly regarding issues
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software/Electrical-Electronics Engineering, and IT Engineering is required to pursue a career as a Technical Support Engineer in Telecommunications or Technological industries, while others require an Engineering Degree in any discipline.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to interact confidently with clients
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills help in resolving the issue faster
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnosing skills to resolve technical issues
- Good knowledge of computer systems, mobiles, and other techs
- Strong customer focus and technical knowledge of the company products or services.
- Strong IP design skills, in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) are desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- Customer Focus.
- Tech savvy.
- Action orientation.
- Drive results.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- VMware/Huawei/HPE/Microsoft Learning Education Requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized higher institution of learning.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/
Related Jobs (9)
IT Sales Executive on 10th August 2018