We are a licensed Fintech Company with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by leveraging technology. We are currently recruiting for dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced software developers with a passion to make a difference with the innovative us of technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision. We are in need of an agile and talented Software Developer to join out Tech Team.
- Design of the overall architecture of the application, which will be built on an existing open-source solution ensuring the optimization of the application for responsiveness
- Integration of various third party API’s with the application
- You will join the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks for various projects.
- Responsible for the front end to back end development of web and mobile applications
- You will have the opportunity to shape and determine the architecture and best solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional business team to create the best user experience and other product features
- You are responsible to construct the fundamental IT architecture and are in charge for the code review, testing and active participation in projects
- Promoting and enabling an agile development environment and lean processes in line with product management
- Provide support and continuous enhancement of the application platform
Minimum of 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role and must be able to show previous work/projects done.
- 3+ years of work experience ideally in a Fintech or Financial services company
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Stack – Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Postgres, Gitlab, ERB/AJAX, EBS/AWS
- Knowledge OS such as Windows & Linux and Tomcat Applications server
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies (iOS/Android/Xamarin)
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/