Our client is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. They are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on their entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
Your core responsibility will be to deliver highly available & scalable web applications that will help the company achieve its short & long-term role. As a full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for building scalable services that power our entire application suites with cutting- edge server-side technologies.
Your job will generally involve the following:
- Design, implement and support our platform to help the company drive its goals.
- Actively work on creating a learning organisation through agile documentation, operational run-books & guides
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems.
- Improving the quality of our unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Lead small teams of engineers. Help drive agile project planning process
- Mentor junior engineers and help develop best practices
The ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Must have been building robust, maintainable, scalable web-based applications for at least 5 years.
- Must be able to work comfortably in a team.
- Good working knowledge of Relational Database Systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle) and/or NoSQL systems (MongoDB, Elastic, Cassandra).
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
The following are optional but will enhance your chances of being considered:
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of micro services (or SOA), Docker, and/or distributed systems.
- Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and/or other automated testing skills.
- Ability to work in the Linux environment.
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with managing and deploying applications on AWS.
To apply for this job, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/
Offerd SalaryN700,000- N800,000