A Silicon Valley back startup based in Surulere are seeking an energetic, highly motivated PHP Developer with a strong background on code igniter.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will have proven track record of working on complex projects and be expected to lead by example when it comes to development best practices. You will be involved in the full development cycle in the team of developers on often complex and challenging projects. If you enjoy the mix of coding / architecting enterprise level solutions whilst growing and mentoring your team then this role is perfect for you!
- Will lead and manage a small team of developers, determine effective programming architectures, development strategies, and infrastructure choices to achieve business goals and satisfy stakeholder requirements
- Plan, code, unit test, and deploy major projects, features, and applications
- Troubleshoot major applications; determine appropriate solutions, mitigation plans, and bug fixes.
- Build complex applications using best-practice development methodologies, design patterns, simple functions, and solid OOP foundational design
- Mentor Junior Developers by monitoring their approach to problem solving, testing and adherence to coding standards
- Perform code review on commits from contributing developers to audit the work, and ensure developer adherence to coding standards and established best-practices
- Will be reporting directly to the CTO.
Modern web developer who has a strong technical ability in these areas:
- PHP programming skills (object-oriented programming experience is a must)
- Previous leading skills required.
- Code Igniter
- Experience or knowledge with MySQL or SQL Server programming
- Strong hands-on experience with web technologies, web standards & protocols, and browser internals
- Strong ability to communicate and work in a collaborative environment
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/
Offerd SalaryN300,000- N400,000