Our client, an established IT company that provides easily access to digital solutions, incubate tech ideas and develops and manages softwares for different organization in four countries, seeks to recruit a qualified and experience developer in the PHP and MySQL position:
- Responsible for developing and articulating internal built solutions or products based on strategic insight of management.
- Work with geographically dispersed teams in Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, USA and Australia
- Responsible for developing front end applications and relevant API, including developing API modules
- Collaborate with back end developers to intercept and resolve API issues.
- Develop scalable solutions to accommodate for future growth
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Participate in the requirement s analysis, design and development of software applications Troubleshoot and maintain existing systems
- Create Up to date with modern interactive designs and the latest trends
- Keep code synced, current and accessible using source control
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing systems
- Remain current with the web as a consumer and a producer
- Understand and debug code to fix production issues.
- Understanding of version control systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience building complex commercial, enterprise PHP and MySQL web applications
- Proven track record with PHP 5; Zend Framework, Laravel 5 (+) and working with Restful APIs
- MySQL; Experience with properly indexing tables, optimizing queries across multiple large tables and with writing complicated queries
- MSSQL; Basic experience working with MSSQL and MSSQL stored procedures (+)
- UNIX; Basic experience working from a CLI (+
- API; Experience in Paypal API, Twilio API and Payment Express API
- Ability to design and implement database graphics to support web based applications.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/