We are currently recruiting for a qualified candidate to join our company and work within the Development Team providing quality code, working with the other developers on a range of projects and quality solutions for our clients. The role report to the technical team leader.
The NET Core Developer will be working with Microsoft Team Services following agile development principles with GIT source control, DevOps, business analysts, QA tester and a project manager.
The Development team is focused on different projects involving web based application, database and desktop applications.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Designing and developing custom solutions based on client’s requirements
- Maintaining and improving the existing applications and class libraries
- Developing new class libraries
- Supporting and resolving product issues alongside our support and quality assurance teams
- Delivering to defined timelines to meet business requirements
- Working with senior developers and testers and work within project timelines and budgets
- Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of the Microsoft NET Core environment, C# language, MVC development lifecycle for the purpose of delivering effective solutions
- Participate and provide input on go/no-go decisions for production releases
- Communicate clearly to both technical and business people at all levels
Other duties and responsibilities
- To assist and collaborate with the IT team in relation to system development and software evaluation
- Adhere to company project standards and guidelines.
- To work effectively and report (where necessary) to the Directors
- Net Core Standard (Net Core 2.0+, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
- Source control – GIT
- Object Orient Programming
- Unit testing
- Good SQL server knowledge
- Design Patterns, Testing, Agile principles
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Financial industry background
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) Pattern
- Oracle RDBMS
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Mobile Development – Xamarin
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/