At eWorker we are on the lookout for bright and talented young people in Africa. We harness the power of technology to vet and provide employment opportunities to world-class developers, data scientists and designers.
Learn more about us at www.eWorker.co.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketing leader to take charge of the company’s strategy and vision as it relates to its growth and brand building. You will be reporting to our Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Team Lead is responsible for the development and execution of a clearly defined marketing, customer acquisition, and communications strategy in a manner that stimulates consistent business growth and increases brand awareness and equity. The ideal candidate is to be strategic enough to engage in strategy and get their hands dirty and run a hands on marketing team daily that drives customer acquisition and retention.
- Create, manage and execute eWorker’s B2B marketing strategies and tactics to support the company’s overall strategies
- Take ownership, unify and steer the creative direction of the brand and overall messaging for the company
- Lead and build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals in Lagos
- Strengthen eWorker’s position as the premiere engineering and digital organisation for all key stakeholders
- Take ownership of inbound and engagement marketing programs across all channels including, but not limited to email marketing, webinars, SEO/SEM, social media and content marketing
- Develop metrics-based marketing programs to support new partner acquisition and partner growth
- Ensure effective control of marketing activities and results, and take corrective action to ensure achievement of marketing objectives
- Lead the development and creation of key assets to support the marketing and sales funnel
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Work closely with leaders in all departments
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing roles at the senior management level within a technology or software development company
- Experience leading marketing efforts within a high-growth, B2B startup
- Documented experience marketing to and messaging to tech leaders, software developers and tech ecosystems
- Incredibly analytical and uses data to uncover insights and opportunities to drive impact; ability to translate analysis into recommendations to marketing and product teams
- Experience in online marketing activities, including, but not limited to email, marketing automation tools, SEM, SEO, web analytics, CRM database and social media marketing
- Exceptionally well versed in Marketing Automation Tools (HubSpot, Sales Force, etc)
- Proven ability to deliver exciting and engaging marketing initiatives to drive sales
- In-depth knowledge and experience of social media best practices, tools, trends and passion for digital technology
- Have a track record of successfully testing and scaling campaigns
- Ability to mobilize and lead teams effectively
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- University degree required
- Start-up experience is a plus; passion for what eWorker does is required
- Must be an all around awesome person!
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest and coolest minds on the planet
- You also have a chance to change the Africa narrative with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity at our company. We welcome all to apply regardless of race, religion, creed, class, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? To apply please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/
Offerd SalaryN100,000- N200,000