We are a company that provides convenient voucher solutions to individuals and corporate via its enterprises – SureGifts, SureRemit and SureCredit. The company is on a mission to lead digital value transfers via vouchers across Africa and beyond. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Lead Front-End Developer.
- We’re looking for a Lead, Front End Developer, to provide cutting-edge technology design and build amazing products in a agile and fast paced environment. Our Ideal candidate has an exceptional eye for detail and is very proficient in web technologies.
- Lead front-end development efforts on all projects from conception to implementation
- Lead the development of an engaging and functional web-based applications
- Liaise with product owner, business users, designers and different stakeholders to define user requirements and expected results.
- Lead the delivery of a well-organized, responsive, HTML/CSS (Sass/SCSS) for frontend components.
- Conduct testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI).
- Coordinate requirements and lead the troubleshooting of development or production problems;
- Collaborate with team to develop best solution on time and within budget
- Use best practices for compatibility, usability, & accessibility and stay current with trends
- Perform regular website maintenance and enhancements
- Diagnose and fix bugs and all front-end issues as and when necessary
- Play an active role in the building and growing the front end developers team by participating in recruitment activities and proactively engaging, mentoring, coaching and tracking deliverables.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software development;
- Experience in front end and user interface and working with UI/UX designers;
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps;
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and organization
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and work in a scrappy startup environment
- Understands the ins and outs of web technologies
- Passionate about creating beautiful and functional web products
- Has a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
- Committed to delivering high quality results, with cost effective use of resources
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- New MacBook Pro
- Flex-time (work from home twice a month)
- Housing assistance
- Free Breakfast
- Gifting and rewards culture
- Work with a bunch of fun, smart and creative people.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/