Our company is an established IT firm with services in training, software development, programming, games applications and user interface designs. We are recruiting for the position of a Graduate Software Tester to join work for us on full time basis.
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Ability to pay attention to details
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or in relevant field
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/