Our client, one of the leading fantasy gaming sites currently seeks a dynamic, adventurous, professional and a highly creative individual to fill the role of a Front end Developer. In this key position, you will work closely with a team of our web and mobile developers in line with our established goals.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for web and mobile.
- Implement intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for web and mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UI/UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design interpretation skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and palate development.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction and also incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch or any other relevant design tools.
- AngularJS and Angular
- Google Firebase
- Google Cloud Firestore
- SASS and LESS
- Bootstrap/Angular Material
- Ionic and nativeScript Cross-Platform Development
- Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
Job Experience and Educational Qualification
- A minimum of 3-5 year’s work experience within the IT industry
- C Computer Science or any related field
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/
Offerd SalaryN200,000- N300,000