An Information Technology (IT) company, providing consulting and solutions geared to solving some of the most challenging business problems. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Developer.
- We are looking for sharp people (yes, with skills in C# and Xamarin) to help propel our customer’s business to a level never before imagined.
- So let’s change the world together!
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Extensive hands-on experience developer enterprise applications with C# and Xamarin
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- The rewards are great!
Method of Application
To apply for this role, please visit: http://www.eworker.co/apply/