One of the most problematic elements of cyber security is the quickly and constantly evolving nature of security risks. The traditional approach has been to focus most resources on the most crucial system components and protect against the biggest known threats, which necessitated leaving some less important system components undefended and some less dangerous risks not protected against.
This course is going to walk you through cyber security, give you solid background in computer network security and teach you 12 ways of securing your computer network.
- Understand Security Policy
- Understand how to Educate End Users
- Understand Physical Security
- Understand the Concepts of Password Management
- Understand how to Eliminate Unnecessary Services
- Understanding the Concepts of Backing Up Data
- And Many More …
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes